Sunday, December 08, 2002

Yesterday, Rick and I cut down trees to clear off some of his land for the spring. Well, he cut the trees down with a chainsaw and I just picked up the brush and logs, and piled them. Boy, was I sore today. It was about 7 hours of work with a lot of bending over, so my back and legs are a little bit sore.

Today, Kim's parents both left to stay somewhere for the week. I don't even really know where they are, but all that matters is we have the house to ourselves for the week! Yippee! Today, we also got $25 worth of groceries, so we'll have a little bit of food for the week.

Tomorrow, we'll be going back to Paris for Kim's Dr. and WIC appointment. Then, we'll be going to Mom's to stay for a few and I'll be burning a CD with a few programs on it to bring back here. I'm not exactly sure how long Kim is going to want to stay there, but more than likely it won't be very long. I have a $10 Chili's gift certificate, so I may see if Mom can't give us a little extra money so we can go eat there; I just love Chili's! Kim is starting to get tired of it because that's where we always go to eat, hehe.

Today, check out http://www.blackmask.com/, a site with online books. Some look like they would be pretty interesting reads. Give this sight a looky-see, you shouldn't be disappointed.

No comments: