Friday, December 13, 2002

I have a job! My first day was today, on Friday the 13th. They said I'd be doing "maintenance," but they should have just said janitorial or custodial work. I pretty much clean toilet after toilet all day long, but it's $7.00 an hour, which is the second best paying job I've ever had, so it's not bad at all. This is especially true because half of my day I work with other people, the other half I'm all alone. It kinda gives me the best of both worlds.

Also, I've been working on a revamp of this blog. Sooner or later the blog may move to a different address, and the layout will have graphics done completely by me, but all the content will stay the same. I spent a whole day working on these graphics, so I'm really proud of them. More on this later, whenever I get the time to finish it up.

Today's link is http://www.spamletters.com/, a pretty funny site. Later.

No comments: