Sunday, December 29, 2002

Nothing much new. I'm mad at Mom because she's never reliable anymore. She cancelled coming here Saturday. It doesn't surprise me. I don't want to see her again for a while, that's for sure. Well, tomorrow will be the start of another work week, I'm looking forward to it. However, we'll be off Wednesday for New Years, so it will be a split week with four days, but that's better than a two day week. Things are starting to look up, and I've actually already got some cash saved back. It's only about $20, but that's a lot right now. First things first, I'm going to go to the optomotrist and get some contacts. These glasses have just about had it, and a new set of glasses would be pretty thick, so I'm going to go with contacts. After that, it'll be paying bills off from in TX and going to the dentist. By the time I have some of the bills paid off, the baby should be here, but hopefully I'll have enough money saved back for when that happens for things like baby food and diapers. I've also already told Kim that I would give her the money to take the course at the vo-tech for transcriptioning, so after she has the baby, she'll probably be ready for that. With both of us having jobs, we should do pretty well, especially since she will be able to be home all the time.

For today, hmm... Try http://www.redhat.com/. That's the operating system I'll be installing when I finally get those CD's.

No comments: