Friday, December 06, 2002

Not much new. Rick came back home today, but right now he's asleep in a chair in the living room. We made a campfire today outside, but gave up on it because it just wasn't warm enough. It's probably because of the rain we got the other day, wetting the logs down. I also went to the Movie Gallery, but the manager said that the people who have my application still haven't contacted her, and she hasn't been able to get in touch with them. Is it just me, or does it feel like a runaround? I hear the same thing from everybody, I've had it with all the "don't call us, we'll call you." Sigh, oh well.

Good news. It's the weekend! Party on! Well, I wish. Maybe I'll just go water the cows and milk the grass.

Other news. The 19th is the day Kim has to go to her Dr.'s appointment. The 18th is the day I'm supposed to go to Mom's for Christmas. Maybe we'll actually stay a day there. I would like to, but Kim's gotten weird about it because of the smoke, but I don't blame her. Maybe I can talk to Mom about this before we actually go and just see if we can work it out. Shouldn't be too complicated, anyway. I just hope that if I have a job by then, I'll be off those days, or maybe not have a job by then at all, but I'd really rather have a job so I can get some Christmas presents for Kim. Well, they can't keep me from having a job forever; maybe Kim can just have a late Christmas.

Well, Michael is messaging me, and Kim wants on the computer, so I'm going to go ahead and get off of here. Check out http://www.mpogd.com/ for cool online games. See yas!

No comments: