Saturday, December 21, 2002

I'm liking my job. I'll stay with this one as long as I can; hopefully forever. Well, today I'm off, seeing as it's Saturday, and I'll be off until this coming Thursday. They gave us a pretty large break, and if I'd have been there long enough, it would have been a paid holiday off. Oh well... But yesterday, they gave everyone in the plant free hams (worth about $25 a piece, probably, and boneless to boot). I was also lucky enough to win a throw (you know, something you put on a couch... At least that's what I'm told.) I looked at their website and looked to see how much it was worth... $69 is the cheapest they have! So, that'll make a pretty good gift for somebody, but I can't say who just yet. Also yesterday, we came to mom's to stay for the weekend. Today, we went bowling, which I haven't done in a long time. Michael's friend Jeff also joined us. Kim had never bowled before, but her first game, she beat me! Hehe, I suck. Then, the next game, I won with a 129. All of our scores were low, but we're not experts, and it was sure fun to play.

Today, check out http://www.kazaalite.com/, a clone of Kazaa minus the spyware and ads, plus a few extras. Until next time...

No comments: