Friday, November 01, 2002

Well, Kim and I have moved in with her parents. It's actually pretty nice up here in Oklahoma; it's not near as busy, the hills are a nice change, and the trees look really great this time of year. Oh yeah, I also had my birthday. I got $70 as a gift from my family, but I spent $60 on the phone bill that I owed Mom. *sigh* I've been looking for jobs the past two days here... The job that Rick told me about didn't seem to be hiring, but I've got applications in elsewhere. I went to the employment office today to register for work... The only jobs they had available were for minimum wage and about 45 minutes away, so I didn't think it was too feasible to apply for them. However, the lady there saw my computer skills and recommended that I put in an application for the McAlester Regional Medical Center, doing data entry, so I filled out that application and turned it back in. It would be really cool to get that job, but I really just think that it's just wishful thinking to get a good job like that.

Today's link of the day is: http://www.google.com/. That's the best search engine out there, in my opinion.

No comments: