Tuesday, November 26, 2002

It's been quite a few days since my last blog, hasn't it? Well, I never did go hunting because Kim begged me not to. Besides, some of their family was coming over that night and Barbara wanted me to meet them, so I decided to stay after all. Then, that night we lit a fire (well, Barbara did, I was asleep inside because I wanted to wake up when everybody else was asleep so I could get online). Anyway, they woke me up and I went out and sat at the fire. Then, the next day, Kim and I went to get some more firewood from back in the brush behind their house. It took us 2 wheelbarrel's and 1 small kid's wagon to pull it all back. Then, I set up all the wood so that it would burn good. Then, the day slowly goes by. That night we lit another fire, but this time Kim, Rick, Barbara and I sat out by the fire. Then comes Monday. Oh, it was a bad day. Rick gave us a pretty big lecture about how bad I needed to find a job and that I wasn't responsible enough and whatnot, which made Kim cry and have another asthma attack (the second of the day, he caused the first one too, but Kim only told me about that one). After she ran off, he stopped lecturing and let me go talk to her. We talked, and we were both pretty upset that he did this. You know, I don't even really know what the point of the lecture was. I knew everything he said before he said it. It's just like he thinks that I don't think about things like that. But, I've been trying very hard to get a job. I may have one at the Movie Gallery, but I'm still waiting on the results to get back with them. That won't be until this Thursday, at the earliest, but that's not going to stop me from looking for jobs until then. Then, after much sleep, Kim and I just woke up, and I'm here blogging. I'm going to get off and go spend more time with her, so I'll see you guys later.

Today, check out http://www.w3c.org/ to get up to touch with your HTML skills. Until we meet again... Goodbye.

No comments: