Monday, November 11, 2002

I finally got around to making the blog look a little bit nicer. Hmm, will that make my blog any more interesting? Probably not, but do you like it? Anyway, I've noticed that I've been getting all these weird ideas in my head lately that I want to blog, but I never can remember them by the time I actually get to the computer. Most of these ideas I usually get before I'm ready to fall asleep. The other majority of the ideas I get while driving somewhere... Why can't I ever remember them by the time I get back on the computer? Okay, anywho... Kim is asleep right now in Mom's room, I'll be joining her shortly. Tomorrow is going to be another day with a bit of driving, but this time only about an hour (not including going to Western Union to pick up the wire, if they even wire it tomorrow). It'll be back to the good old country after tomorrow, but I think Kim is really looking forward to it.

No comments: