Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Today was a day for job hunting and decoration. First, after waking up, shaving (both my head and my face), and getting a bite to eat, Kim and I went to Atoka to find a job. Out of three places, nobody was hiring, so that means three more tomorrow. Then, after returning home, Kim and I put Christmas lights in the trees in the front yard. It's starting to look more like Christmas already, it just doesn't feel like it very much weatherwise. After putting in the lights, Kim's mother and I put wooden Christmas displays up, then we ate some spaghetti, which then leaves me here on the computer.

Lately, I've been working with 3D image programs to draw. I've done a couple of really good images, I'll try and post them up later.

Today, check out http://www.googlefight.com/. It can be really interesting to see which of two things is more popular. :)

No comments: