Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Now some really bad news. Today, Kim and I went to the Dr. The Dr. told us that the sonogram we got last month showed that the baby had some abnormalities in its kidneys. It really hurt, but I think things will have a way of working out. I tried to stay as happy as possible about it so I can keep Kim cheered up about it. And, to top it off, Kim's blood pressure was REALLY high, so they put her on a blood pressure medicine. They told her that she needed to lay around as much as possible, so I'm pretty much going to be waiting hand and foot on her, but I don't mind. In fact, I probably enjoy it. And, back to the other issues at hand... Bill's Dollar Store is hiring. I talked to them 3 days in a row, but the manager that does the hiring just never seems to be there. Hopefully they'll call me about the job soon. If not, I've got to go to a meeting or something next Thursday for a temp service up there. If anything, maybe I'll get a temp job somewhere. At least it will be a little bit of income.

And, today's link of the day is: http://www.mailwasher.net/.

No comments: