Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Does anybody actually read this? Does this blog have a point? Well, if you're wondering, the reason I'm doing this blog is so that my baby can grow up and read it. Maybe it'll be an interesting read, or maybe it'll be too long to read, who knows. I don't know how much time I'm going to be putting into the blog as life goes on, but I know I'll keep it as updated as I can. Well, today Kim and I went to Wyrick's, a hardware/lumber store, and radio shack. Neither of them are hiring. Does that surprise me? Not a bit. I wonder if there will ever be a job available here.

*Breaking news* We just shot and killed an armadillo. *Breaking news*

Anyway, about the pictures, here are some links: [pool winter water]. Comment on them if you like them.

I think my pictures are a good enough link of the day. Think they aren't? Then post a formal complaint. Hehe. Goodbye, folks.

No comments: