Saturday, October 25, 2003

It's not been a good week. First of all, Tuesday, Kim's back was still hurting, so she called me at work to pick her up to take her to the minor care clinic at St. Joseph North. Lisa, that idiot supervisor of mine, was rude with her on the phone, then the message that she gave to me was rude. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. So anyway, after I get her to the hospital, the car won't start! The fact that it is sitting on a hospital parking lot isn't good; they'll tow it away. So, after the next day, we call a tow truck to tow it to our house for $30! I also had to fill a prescription for her that cost $38. So then, I have to start driving Mom's old car. When I crank it up, it's sitting on empty, so of course, I have to put gas in it. I've already put $20 into that car because it doesn't get near the gas mileage that our car does. I've had to pull all this money out of rent, so now, on the next paycheck, I'm going to have to pay all of rent, whatever Kim can't pay in electricity, and whatever other bills that come in at the first of the month. Oh yeah... Our refrigerator also died. Half of our food went bad. Mom was supposed to get a washer and dryer for a late wedding present for us, but she's been in the hospital, and now is out of money, so that won't be happening. We have to keep mooching off of Anna, and I feel really bad for it. Kim is also making less money now because Anna can't keep up with her and her own work at the same time. Not to mention last week I only got about 20ish hours, so this is going to be a short paycheck. She's only made about $23 this whole week, and electricity is due, which is about $60, leaving me with the $40 dollars balance remaining. *sigh*

Well, it's a change in time tonight, so that gives me an extra hour of sleep, so that'll be kinda cool. Oh yeah, I've added my Yahoo! Calendar. It's at http://calendar.yahoo.com/jfox1980, check it out.

Welp, see you people later!

No comments: