Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I got my first write-up at work yesterday. In so little time, too. Just because I called in when I was really sick. Man I can't stand that. Plus, the supervisor that wrote me up wouldn't even listen to me. While I was talking to her, she just got up and walked off. I can't stand it. She'll get what she deserves someday, I know I've sure gotten mine lately.

I went to C-Tech today, too. It doesn't look like they've started yet, but it looks like there will be business there. The guy said I needed to bring in a resume, which I'm going to print out today and probably bring back in tomorrow if I get another hour lunch.

Let's see, what else... A new friend of mine who I was in training with is coming by my house on Saturday, so I can go by his house and talk computers with him. He seems to know quite a bit, more than most other people I know, and he doesn't put on a front about how much he knows. I'm sure we'll hit it off pretty well.

I guess that's about it, all and all. Have a good day, everyone.

No comments: