Friday, October 10, 2003

Is my frequent blogging better as of late? I hope at least a few people actually read this, as I know some of you do. So, let's talk about today. I talked to Roy, the computer guy at work that I mentioned that last blog is supposed to come pick me up tomorrow to take me golfing (first time, yay, but I know I'll suck), and a 6 pack, and some Linux installation fun.

It seems my last rip, if you remember, of Dreamcatcher, which was so inconveniently cancelled by Michael, so I started it up again today. It'll all be groovy when it's finished. I can't wait to have a 2 CD rip; only the select few movies worth it get the privilege of being on 2 CDs.

Yeah, today sucked, they always do (just kidding). Today was actually pretty nice, but I'm tired of TCIM's crap about one person saying one thing, and another saying another thing. Disorganization will be the death of that place, I'm sure. Well, something else kinda cool has come up. Mike (from TCIM a long time back, I'm sure some of you might remember him), just broke up with his last girlfriend to get with Stephanie, who is my next door neighbor. They look really happy together, and I wish them the best, I just hope they don't have to do through the things I've been through.

Still, I'm under some kind of stress... I wish I could explain it, or even talk to a doctor, but I'm too poor, and can't afford new bills. A simple script for valium or xanax would do fine, I think that would help at work much more than anything else. I don't want stimulants anymore, because I can't stand how ritalin and whatnot makes me feel after like 3 hours, I'd rather just feel less stress with the addition of being more tired or whatever, just for the shortterm, of course. I wouldn't dare get on a script longer than 6 months again, I can't stand looking at myself as a person who needs pills.

Maggie also just had puppies today, 6 to be exact. 1 of them is white. 3 males, 3 females. It's going to be fun to watch these puppies grow up.

Not much left to say, so I'll just catch all of you later! Have a good one, people!

No comments: