Thursday, August 18, 2011


Instead of giving a link to music that seems to fit the mood for today, I'll embed the video. Press play and give it a spin while reading this.

Anyway, still no job. I'm waiting a couple of hours and heading back into town for more application placement. Hey, at least we have the air conditioner fixed, so that's a huge relief! Otherwise, both Kim and I have a lot of electronically placed applications all over the state. If we do not find relief soon, we'll probably be forced to move in with her parents until I can get a job.

Anyway, although I am out of college (temporarily, of course), I am still forcing myself to learn. I'm currently reading C++ How to Program (7th Edition) along with Visual Studio. I'm currently on page 98, learning about validation of data to a class' functions. Fun stuff, huh? Well, this isn't all too new to me, since I've dabbled in this sort of stuff before, but I have learned about the how's and why's of creating and linking headers to the program.

Well, I'm off for now. Wish me luck!

No comments: