Sunday, November 16, 2003

What a week. Monday, I'm in Terrell, Friday, I'm out. Not by Dr.'s orders, of course. I got out because of the judge, who put me in outpatient rather than inpatient. I feel like this is the best thing for me, since Terrell was nothing of a help to me. Just a place to get medication is all it was, but I can do that in outpatient as well. All I can say is that it's good to be free. The Dr.'s seem to think I'm a serious threat to myself and others, but they know nothing. I wouldn't do anything to hurt myself or anybody else, and any close friend or relative can vouche for that. Silly Dr.'s have too much time on their hands. Well, anyway, I'm feeling better, just knowing that I'm free. I wish in maybe one way or another that I was still there, though, just to help other people along and talk to them.

Well, anyway, I'm out for today. I hope you can all can stay more sane than I can, heh.

No comments: