Tuesday, November 25, 2003

It's been a hectic day. Going to sleep at 4:00 AM and waking up at 11:45 AM didn't allow for much sleep, but I can't help it. Anyway, today has been the first real day of job hunting. Today, alone, I put my resume at Radio Shack, application at Office Max, and went to the Texas Workforce Commission to look for jobs. I got one good lead at the hospital for a Material Clerk, which I am going to turn in tomorrow since it was too late today. I also got the phone number for the college, who I will try and call tomorrow.

However, tomorrow won't be an easy day, either. I have to be at the Clarksville MHMR tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM just to have another screening, but perhaps I can talk to a doctor or something about this desyrel/trazedone stuff. I just hope they'll listen. For once, I'm not wanting medications to "feel good" on or whatever, I want medications to help me through life and make things a bit easier. Hopefully my Dr. will understand this, because I will be quite truthful with him... Well, that is if I can see him tomorrow.

So anyway, I'm praying something good will come out of all of this. I'm honestly trying as hard as I can, and I don't want to lose our house. Maybe it was my mistake of quitting in the first place? Oh well, doesn't matter now, that's the past and now we're looking at the future. So, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love to all!

No comments: