Sunday, November 23, 2003

It's been a crazy week, weather wise. Hot one day, cold the next. Rain every other day. High winds some days, calm others. Fall weather, got to love it. Yesterday, it was very windy, but I made sure to get some leaf blowing in, finally. I haven't been able to really use it since buying it, so I just said screw it and did some of Anna's yard.

The MHMR is really kindof upsetting me. They have been in such disorder since I came in that it's not even funny. They gave me trazedone, a pill I don't like, under the brand name Desyrel, which I was unfamiliar with since I'm a cheap-o and only buy generics. I've told nurse after nurse and caseworker after caseworker that I don't want it and will not take it. They gave me a sample bottle of 30, which I will not take because it makes me all funny-headed the next day. I have an appointment next week, maybe I can straighten things out then, if only I can actually see a doctor.

Well, if I don't blog again by Thanksgiving, I hope everybody has a good one. I'll see you all later!

No comments: