Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Now, my rants of life, one after another.

Many people know to treat one another as they would want to treat themselves, but they choose not to. Why?

People steal from you, slack off, force their work upon you, degrade you... The list can go on and on, but for the purposes of this post, I'd like to ask why? In short, I think I know why. It can be answered in another question, why not? If you don't get caught, why not steal $5 from somebody else? If you don't get caught, why not slack off and be unproductive? If you don't get caught, why not put extra load on others? As for degradation... Degrading others would somehow give them a sense of power, but why do you need this power?

Questions answering questions isn't how I like to explain myself, so I would like to go deeper. Most of the untaught in our lives lead lives where they cannot see the values of effort, strength, intellect, or dedication. Most of us are taught that things will get done regardless. Regardless is the perfect word for this; they completely "disregard" others. They don't understand that people with higher values, morals, and beliefs, can do their actions better, faster, stronger, whatever. Then they complain their life is going nowhere... Shame, shame.

Of course there is always somebody better, faster, and stronger, but they wouldn't have got there without pushing their limits, which is what you fail to do.

As for myself, I am more than happy with my life right now. I am working very hard daily at a factory, pushing myself to learn more and more every day. I am helping myself to become the better person. The better, faster, stronger person. I am losing weight, becoming more limber, sleeping less, more social, more Christian.

I hope this puts a point in your mind as to where my life is heading.

No comments: