Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's been a wild week. Here in Oklahoma, fires are running everywhere. You can see black spots where fires have been, especially on Hwy. 69, you can see a lot of damage. The baby is doing good, although she still spits up her milk. I need to get out of this house, heh. Anyway, I've been playing Final Fantasy IV Advance, it's quite a bit different from the original. Old, but still fun to play. I can't wait for SquareEnix to put out 5 and 6, my god I'd be up all night playing 6. It's my absolute favorite. Google seems to be doing well... I have a gmail account (which you have to be invited to) that I now use, and which I need to update in the settings when I get the time.

Final Fantasy XI is a sort of let down, not near what I would have expected from this great gaming giant. If any of you happen to have FFXI, leave a comment, so we can group up and go kill stuff together. Anyway, I'm out.

Oh, by the way, on your way out, click the link on the top of the screen. Some new ad program that lets you earn money. Heh. Have fun!

Link of the day: Shoutwire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might want to change your weather forecast that's on your page. Says you live in Texarkana. You can smell all the smoke from the OK fires down here in Northern Texas. Anyhow, good to see you actually blogged more that once this month. I need to update mine as it's not been touched since Thanksgiving or so. Keep blogging!