Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bleh. The Fog sucked, don't watch it unless you have nothing better to do. Anyway, don't you hate it when you see a movie, and would love to see it again, but you have no idea what it was called? I saw one the other day, and I believe it was a comedy, about these unlikely people going through what I guess was apartments. I remember one part, where this guy was afraid of heights, and then had to ride the back of the other guy to get across buildings or something. Anyway, he ends up falling over, hanging over the rails, and his pants fall to the ground. It was crazy! If any of you have an idea what this movie was, PLEASE let me know! Welp, have fun guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been trying to figure out what that movie was, and I asked around online, but no such luck. About to watch Flightplan and see if it's any good. Been wanting to go see Brokeback Mountain. Seen anymore good movies? Recently watched an anime called Kenshin, it was pretty good. Anyhow, get back to blogging! I know I need to. How's the family? Take it easy!