Thursday, January 05, 2006

I almost forgot about the blog, sorry about that. I'll try a little harder, eh? Well, Christmas is past, and the new year of 2006 is upon us. Elise is 5 months old now, and still babbling as usual, but we love her to death. She should soon be learning to crawl and get her teeth, I hope. I've been keeping her at home while Kim works, at least until I get a job with her. We're just waiting on the extra money to pay for the babysitting, which shouldn't be much longer than a few weeks, I hope. I look forward to being able to work again and have the money to do stuff again instead of being all cooped up in this apartment.

Anyway, that's it for now. See ya soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see a new post. Glad things are well with the new baby and the both of you. Keep blogging. People read rather ya know it or not. :P

As far as money, don't forget epinions.com is a good place to make a few extra pennies when you have nothing but opinions and spare time. :P (and giving plasma/blood is good too.)