Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Well, we've been donating more lately. I've donated twice since the first time and I haven't had any other problems, so I think it was just because I didn't eat enough the first time. We've got $5 left from yesterday's donation after going to Wal-Mart and getting a few necessities, and we don't have any other things that we really need since most things are provided for at the Center of Hope. So from now on, after each donation, we're going to eat, and put the rest back into savings unless we need things like shampoo or whatever.

Also, a lot has been going on at the Center of Hope as well, a lot of drama. The people there fight all the time and sometimes Kim and I find ourselves in the middle of it. Not actually a part of the fight, but sort of asked to take sides, you know, and we're not going to do it. A really Christian black lady there (named Willie) told us that it was Satan doing what he does best (divide and conquer), and it really does seem true. It's just funny how she talks, because everything is in some way related to Jesus.

Anyway, I'm done with this blog for now. It's time to get back to StarSphere! See you guys later.

No comments: