Saturday, August 16, 2003

Let's see, let's see... Nothing much to say, really, so this is just a minor update. With Kim's last paycheck, she bought a 10-pack of blank CD-R's from Office Max. With these, we've been making rips of DVD's and downloading movies to burn on CD's. We've already got a pretty good collection and it's growing. Right now, I'm downloading Bringing Down the House and Daredevil. A few days ago, I made rips of Final Destination 2 and Tears of the Sun. It takes 1 700MB CD per movie, so that's 4 CD's so far. I've also found a new archiving tool. It's called UHARC. So far, it has beaten .ZIP, .ACE, and .RAR every single time. It's great for fitting a lot onto one cd! :)

We've also found out some more about C-Tech, a new computer company that is coming into town and hiring a lot of people. I'll go and apply there for a job and hopefully get it. With this, if Kim wanted, she could quit so I could work, because I know I'd make more than her. She just isn't getting enough hours at TCIM. That job is a joke. How do they expect to keep workers if they don't even give you a guaranteed 15 hours a week? They've lied about many things to her and it won't stop. They need to figure out what's going on and fix it... It doesn't take a genius to fix these kinds of things.

Welp, so long! That's all I can think to write right now. :P

No comments: