Sunday, July 06, 2003

Wow, a new blogging method. How nice. I certainly don't keep up with my blog as much as I should, so these things just kind of pass me by! So anyway, I've got a job now. It's with Manpower, but I'm actually working at We Pack. I've only worked two days so far, and the job is by no means easy. It is very hot in there and you have to constantly keep moving, but hey, it's a job. I plan on sticking with it, too. I've got way too much on the line, and I don't want anything like what has previously happened like Celes again. But now things are starting to look up in a way. I have a job and we have food stamps, so as long as nothing changes, we should be getting out of this pit we've gotten ourselves in. I also imagine that more than likely Kim will have a job with We Pack as well, seeing as how people don't seem to last very long there. I don't think the job will be bad at all if Kim works with me. It's weird how we spend so much time together already. We never fight, and when we're apart, we just want to see each other again. I don't know anybody else that is like that. After long enough, most people seem to start fighting over the small stuff.

Well, this week we watched fireworks. It was a really good show! However, Kim hurt herself there. Her ankle was sprained pretty badly, and you can now see a big black bruise. Me and some other guys were throwing a football around and she wanted to play too after watching us for like ten minutes. So, when I had the ball, I threw it to her. She jumped to grab it and fell, twisting her ankle. We thought she was laughing when it happened, but then we noticed she was crying. We were all laughing at her because we thought she was laughing, but then we felt pretty bad. So after the game we took her to the hospital to make sure nothing was broken. Still, all in all, I think we all had a good time. But speaking of hospitals, we're about to go again because Kim has a bad ear infection. She can't even chew! So anyway, I'm going to get off of here and take her there. Later everybody!

No comments: