Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Welp, I finished Gravity. It was about two days after that last blog. It was a very good book. It kind of reminds me of Dreamcatcher by Stephen King and Aliens. It was a book that also made you kind of think about life. Well, anyway, today we got a bed. It beats the old air mattress we've been sleeping on. The seams on the air mattress have popped out, making the mattress lumpy. It would make you roll off the mattress in the middle of the night and was quite annoying. Also, Kim seems to be in a really good mood lately. We've been doing more together lately and she seems to enjoy her job more, even though they're sending her home too early too often. If I get the job there, it won't be as bad, but it still won't be perfect. Kim is also happy because this girl at work might give her a chihuahua (if that's how you spell it). It's still a pup, but I think we can give it a good home. We've also got our two cats there too, and they seem to enjoy it. I'm glad we got them, because her dad was going to kill them if we didn't give them another home. Again, we're talking about his greed in money. He's mad because he had to take a pay cut. Oh big woopty doo. He's still making more than Kim and I could both make together, PLUS he gets overtime on top of the 40 hours that Kim and I wouldn't be able to make every week. His heart needs to go into his home and family, not his work and money. At the job he's at, it could be pulled out from under him and he'll be put in our shoes. After his unemployment runs out, I'd like to see how far he could go in OUR shoes. He's always bragging about his money and his labor. Well, enough of that. I'll end this blog here. Have a nice day!

No comments: