Monday, May 05, 2003

Today has overall been a disappointing day. Apparently, my mom called the Ronald McDonald House and asked why we weren't allowed back there. They said there was numerous reasons, but they wouldn't say exactly what. So, I called up there personally, and if you know me, I don't like making phone calls, but I'm just so fed up with everybody's lies and mistruths that I just can't stand it anymore. The first call, I get transfered to a voicemail. We all know how well that works out; you never get a return call. The second call was to somebody else. Same thing. The third call I explained that I kept getting voicemail. What does she do? Transfer me to the first voicemail. So I call back. I ask for anybody's phone number ABOVE them. She doesn't know any. How totally screwed up is that?! So, in an e-mail to both the administrator and resident manager, I explained everything as polite as possible. Let's just see if I get a reply.

Also, this Thursday, Kim and I will go back to the hospital to stay longer and learn more about how to care for Celes. I don't know for how long, but hopefully it's a sign that she's getting ready to come home. Yay!

But nonetheless, I'm still depressed and worried. There's just so many things going on, and a lot that don't even involve the baby. I'm just ready for this all to end and get resituated.

No comments: