Monday, May 26, 2003

It's been another long stretch between blogs, but not by choice. We still don't have the internet, and probably won't have it again at Kim's parents house. It looks like it's not important enough to them. Personally (and with no offense intended), I don't see how people can live without the internet. We've missed out on a lot already: driving directions, phone numbers, apartment information, medicaid information, and a lot more. But then again, I don't think having the internet on a 56k connection is worth $30 a month. Well, I guess when you live in a small town who is long distance to all other towns except itself, I guess things like that happen. Whatever happened to $20 a month (which is still a little pricy) for internet access? All of the major providers that I know of (AOL, Earthlink, MSN) are under $20 (of course that's without tax).

So anyway, we're going to go see Celes tomorrow after Kim picks up her new glasses. BTW: The optomotrist said that one of her eyes is "off balance." There is a word for it, but she couldn't remember what the doctor called it. She thought the doctor was eerie. Celes was just moved from St. Francis to another hospital in Tulsa called Children's Medical Center which is located pretty close to downtown, so the traffic there is much worse than normal traffic. Kim called her today and the nurse said that Celes was doing good and that they haven't had anything bad happen yet.

Well, for a quick recap on the events as of late: I lost a contact the other night while Kim, Michael, and I were at Marc and Vic's house the other day. We were all playing video games and then we went outside to wrestle (at like 3:00 AM nonetheless). It just popped out within the first minute of wrestling. Oh well, I still have another pair. We also borrowed Final Fantasy X and dot.Hack: Infection. I also got a few movies which I have so conveniently ripped. They were The Lord of the Rings Extended Version (2 disk set), Akira, and Monty Python's Life of Brian. I also have Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust which I'm going to get ripped pretty soon.

Anyway, about to have to split. Gonna go see Matrix Reloaded. Later!

No comments: