Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Today was a pretty average day. Kim and I both went to Paris to run a couple of errands; we sold some VHS tapes to Easy Pawn, went to the Texas Workforce Center to search for jobs, and went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few groceries. After that, we went to my Mom's house to drop off the $2 that she loaned me 3 days ago. She wasn't there, but my brother was, so we just left the $2 with him. While we were coming home, Kim and I talked about how Mom was never home... It's so crazy. The last I heard, she goes to all her different doctors about 3 times a week, and each doctor is at least an hour away. I don't mean to speak bad of my Mom, because God knows I do love her, but this seems so out of hand. Michael misses a lot of school because she's gone so much, or too doped up on medication to take him, or whatever the reason is. I don't think it's really fair to Michael, but I guess I really have no room to talk. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. After we left Mom's house, we came back to our apartment and unloaded the groceries. I tried to install The Sims: Livin' Large, but it just doesn't seem to work. Maybe I can get another installation to work correctly, who knows. I'm thinking about going back to Michael's tonight to download the 400MB version of it on his cable modem. I really want this game, because I know Kim enjoys it so much, and I enjoy watching her and playing the game with her, not to mention annoying her every time she messes up a little, heh.

Today's link of the day is: http://bored.overnow.com/.

No comments: