Wednesday, October 23, 2002

A lot has happened since I last blogged... The main reason is because last Friday, a friend of mine, Marc, came by with a TON of PS2 games. I borrowed Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy X, and Theme Park Roller Coaster. He also just gave me Giants: Citizen Kabuto because he said he hated it, but I've played it a lot, and I really like it. Also, my sleep schedule has been really whacked out lately. I've been sleeping in the day and awake at night, so it's made it harder to look for jobs. However, today I bought 100 benadryl, so I'm going to start using them when I can't sleep. Also, yesterday, Kim's parents drove down to visit. I felt kinda bad at first because the house wasn't as clean as it should have been, but they helped us clean, so I'm really thankful. They also took us out to Chili's, then took us to Wal-Mart to get a few cleaning supplies and trash bags and such. Her parents have helped us out a LOT. In fact, a lot more than my parents have, and probably ever will. I'm really lucky to have in-laws as great as they are.

Today's link of the day is: http://www.gamefaqs.com/.

No comments: