Wednesday, October 16, 2002

First, I want to get things up to speed. My fiancée, Kim, is pregnant. Our baby was due on March 17th, but about a week ago, it got pushed forward three days to March 20th. I can't wait! Right now, her stomach is getting tighter and I can finally feel the baby. It's probably the most amazing feeling in the world. However, everything isn't as peachy as you would think it is; we're both without jobs and running very low on cash. Rent and bills are all getting due and I don't know what we're going to do. We're looking for jobs, but there just isn't a big job market right now. Even if there were, it's getting close to Christmas, so most jobs are probably becoming seasonal. I try not to think about it, so I guess I'll stop writing about the bad things.

No comments: