Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Income tax time! Yay! This year, we've decided to use Jackson Hewitt for a faster refund. So far, we've bought a new TV (since the old one was kinda dying), a printer, a futon, which I am assembling as we speak. I would like a couch, but I don't want to pay $1,400 and up for one, bleh. The TV supports S-Video, so I'm thinking of purchasing a S-Video adapter to connect the PS2 to the TV. Eh, oh well...

All news isn't good news, however. My Uncle, James, is dying of cancer. How I have heard is that at the most, 6 months is as far along as he'll live, but that's at a 30% chance. I feel so terrible for Anna, but there is nothing I can do. I can't imagine the pain of losing your lifelong partner, because it's simply indescribeable.

So anyway, keep the comments going, and keep clicking for the advertisers. I can't wait to see a $50.00 check in my mailbox for doing nothing, heh. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K, so you're gonna hate me, but we're getting a brand new black leather Ashley sofa from Big!Lots this weekend! A friend of mine has the same one, and I went to spend a couple days out there and got to sleep on it while we was out there. OMG felt like sleeping on a cloud! Anyhow, the whole point is, its on sale for only like $399, and since my friend works there, we're getting for $320, thats with tax figured in and all. :) Hell, if you can afford $320, and a trip to Dallas... hah. Anyhow, I'm gonna use the rest of my tax money to fix my car and pay it for the month, pay a few other bills, and hopefully get into a one bedroom apt in Dallas closer to work.

Alright, well, hug your Aunt for me, and tell her we're all praying for her and her family.

Hows the wife and kiddo? Ttyl.