Sunday, September 28, 2003

New day, new blog. Today was probably the easiest day of work that I've had yet, because we were having 600 - 700 seconds between calls. I don't know if it was just a slow Sunday, or because there weren't that many call ins today, or perhaps it was the new training class that just got out. We had 20 - 30+ reps available most of the day, which meant calls were about 10 minutes apart, so basically we were talking 10 minutes, then off the phones 10 minutes. Maybe it'll be slower through the week, I just don't want to get sent home early again. We were sent home 1:15 min early, but I asked if I could stay until my scheduled time. Didn't happen. In the old days when I started at TCIM, I was always looking for days off or to leave home early. I guess I've changed. I sure wish I was at the pay rate I was at then, though, sheesh. Well, with this paycheck, I'm going to have 80 hours and 26 minutes of overtime. It'll be a nice fat check. Too bad I have to pay this last months rent, plus half of next months rent. That'll a big chunk of change!

Well, so anyway, I'm burning They. It might actually be done by now, I'm not sure. I might watch it tonight, or perhaps play some more Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy Origins, to be exact. Part one right now, the oldschool Nintendo game with souped up graphics and a few small alterations. I'm also glad to see some comments coming in for once. In case you don't know, on the left side of this page is a place to sign up if you're so interested in my life that you would like e-mail updates every time I update the blog, which obviously isn't as much as I'd like to, since we don't have an internet connection at the moment.

Remeber the old site-of-the day things that I used to do? Here's a new one: http://www.phonespelling.com/, a funny site that you can use to see what your phone number can spell. Try it out.

No comments: