Sunday, January 19, 2003

I'm at the last day of the weekend, which is always too short. I'm actually sneaking to get on the internet now, but after I finish this blog, Kim is going to get a recipe so she can cook a meal for us, since tomorrow is our one year anniversary. Rick has asked me to help him move some rocks in the driveway today, just like yesterday. It won't be so bad today, because I wasn't feeling so good yesterday. Or a couple of days before it, for that matter. I've had a sore throat and just kind of felt "out of it." Also, a few days ago, after having reformatting and reinstalling Windows, I did a virus check because the computer just wasn't working like it should. I found 74 viruses! Then, after the computer wouldn't let me install a virus scanner, we had to reformat again. But this time, the Windows 2000 CD worked perfectly, where it messed up on a couple of files the last time, so it's all good. The virus scanner I used is free, and only about 5.5MB. You can get it from http://www.grisoft.com/. It's called AVG Free Edition, but you'll need a serial number, which they will e-mail to you. So far it looks like a pretty nice program if you're afraid you may have viruses and don't want to pay for a scanner.

Anyway, I've gotta get all dressed and ready to go do some work and then eat. Goodbye all!

No comments: